1) The frame depth is 117mm (4 5/8") or 152mm (6"). The standard sash depth is 73mm (2 7/8") with a height of 44mm (1 3/4'') and designed for 25mm (1") glazed units. Mullions are 116mm (4 9/16") deep.
2) The aluminum profiles for the frame are mechanically fastened with steel screws inserted in the appropriate aluminum profile grooves. The aluminum profiles for the sashes are assembled with aluminum corners completely adjustable for a perfect exterior finish.
3) Continuous flexible weatherstrip and glazing beads, including the corners, on the glazed unit perimeter, ensure optimal insulation. A structural sealant joint is inserted on the window periphery on the interior part of the operating sash.
4) Screens are removable from the inside.
5) The thermal insulation system "Performance Core" is fusion assembled ensuring a maximum air and water tightness.
Download our pdf brochure